Preparing to Sell an Inherited House or a Probate Home in Florida
Are you selling an inherited home or a house undergoing Florida probate proceedings? When it comes to selling real property that you or multiple people have inherited you will want to work with a real estate team who understands the needs and challenges you may face in managing the process. Request a Call
Getting Your Inherited House Listed and Sold
We can help you proceed through the responsibilities of selling an inherited home, advising you on services, repairs, and upgrades that may be necessary to get the house sold in the shortest time and for the best possible price. As your representative we will:
- Work with your attorney, executor, personal representative, or "go to" person
- Provide property valuation, market condition, and pricing reports
- Assist with home inspections, clean out services, and ongoing maintenance
- Recommend contractors for property repairs or improvements
How We Market Inherited Florida Properties
Listing an inherited home, much like selling a home under normal circumstances, has its unique challenges. The following are just a few of the myriad marketing tools and services we use to simplify the process of getting your house listed and sold as quickly as possible:
- We will list and market the property deploying all of our online, social media, and print resources
- Leverage our network of investors (if your goal is to sell the home as-is, quickly, and for cash)
- Provide continuous feedback on property showings and changes in market conditions
- Handle negotiations and paperwork from offer through settlement
"I needed to sell a property owned by a trust. The property is 200 miles from my office, and Eric handled everything (including paying the utilities, the clean out, appraisal, inspection, repairs, boxing of personal papers, and ultimate sale). He constantly kept me informed, offered proper guidance on the pricing, offers/ counter-offer, and provided every detail to sell the property. He comes strongly recommended, and I second that."
I enjoyed working with Eric and Tricia. He was very candid, a straight shooter, set appropriate expectations, and understands the market. The team was very responsive to calls and questions, very helpful when it came time to closing and emptying the house. Between Eric and Tricia, they responded to emails late at night and early in the am. He was the right realtor for us and the market."
Request a Free Consultation
We are here for you whenever you need us and are dedicated to helping you every step of the way. Feel free to get in touch with any questions or concerns about dealing with an inherited property.
Whether buying or selling a home on the Treasure Coast, we are always happy to meet with you, no obligation. Contact us to schedule a free consultation.