An Introduction to The Home Buying Process
It’s a Great Time to Buy!
Home buyers who are ready to enter the current real estate market in Stuart, Florida can still take advantage of affordable pricing, low interest rates and a variety of loan programs for first home buyers. But buying your first home can be a complex, intimidating experience. Working with a qualified real estate buyer's agent can help you achieve your goal of finding a home in the shortest time, for the best price, and with the least stress.
Working with a a Buyer's Agent - What to Expect From Our Team
As a first time buyer time buyer, we will meet with you to discuss your wants and needs. Usually in this first meeting we accomplish three goals:
1. We'll discuss your motivation to own a home, including:
- Your needs/wants in a home
- Insight into your lifestyle
- Your timeframe for moving
- Financing and affordability
- Locations, including neighborhoods / schools / commute times
2. We'll cover any questions you may have. Some ideas:
- How we work with our clients?
- How deep is our knowledge of the local real estate market?
- How does our role as your exclusive agent work?
3. We mutually decide whether or not we're a good match for one another for your home search.
Should we make the decision to work together, you are assured of my fiduciary loyalty and dedication to your best interest. In fact, to guarantee this, we offer an optional "Exclusive Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement." Having an agreement in place insures you have the right representation and a dedicated real estate professional working for you and not the seller.
This post has been authored by Eric Slifkin, REALTOR® and Accredited Buyer’s Representative serving South Florida’s Treasure Coast. You can reach me at 888-288-1765, or visit my Web site. As your resource for information on new or resale homes throughout the Treasure Coast, please be sure to contact me about any home you may find on the Web, yard sign or ad and I will research the property, arrange showings and handle all the details.